1. Items of personal data collected and purposes of use
- The company collects the following minimum amount of personal data in order to provide the service.
- The company aims to verify the user's willingness to sign up for a membership, verify identity, personal identification, limit the number of subscriptions, confirm the consent of the legal representative when collecting personal information for children under the age of 14, verify the legal representative's identity later, confirm the intention to withdraw from the membership, etc. When signing up for a membership, the company collects and processes your name, email address, and password.
- The company collects the name and e-mail address of the legal representative in the process of confirming whether or not the legal representative agrees when registering for a user under the age of 14.
- The company collects Client IDs for user analysis and service improvement purposes. Client IDs are anonymous IDs used to identify devices in which programs installed cannot be used for personal identification purposes.
- For the purpose of service consultation to provide better services, the company collects the minimum amount of personal data, such as e-mail address, to identify and reply to customer inquiries. Customers can also send error data that occurred during the use of the service to the company for a more accurate error diagnosis. This is not a mandatory collection and the company does not use the personal data for any purposes other than those specified below.
- To provide speech analytics service, the company collects audio information files only from those who wish to use the service. In this case, the audio file may contain unstructured personal data that can identify a specific individual. The company processes the information only for speech analytics and caption file creation purposes applied by the user. The information is deleted within 24 hours of completion of speech analytics and caption file creation.
- The company collects payment information (credit card information, personal identification information) only from those who wish to make a payment for the paid services. The collection and processing of payment information are carried out by the payment agency, and the company does not store any specific information about the user's payment method.
- In addition, during the user's use of the service or business processing, the company can collect automatically generated information such as use of service records, OS types and versions, connection logs, advertisement identification information, and terminal information, also, the company can use this formation for user analysis and service improvement purposes.
2. Methods of collection of personal data
The company collects personal data specified in Article 1 of this policy in the following ways to provide a smooth delivery of the service.